Friday, August 10, 2007

go back to schooooool already

awwww...interns. those sweet little babies. can't wait to get back to college so they can do a whole lot of nothing, nap and then drink. my office is flooded with them ("advertising helps me decide"), and really they complain about the hours - "9am is sooooo early, like OMFG, LOL!" my cube neighbors, max and ...? are tandemly out of control. asking dumb excel questions and where to get advil. plus, i get to hear max, the smooth intern operator, have phone sex with all of the "cute lil intern girls" - they're only just an extension away, it's almost like texting, but using words. soooooooooo sweeeeeet.

and today - i've got one idiotica who came to visit "the cool intern guys" next to me - (2 in one cube, sooo cute!) and here is her story for the day:
"OMG, don't talk about alcohol! my team killed me last night."
"oh really?"
"i was sooooooooo drunk. do you mind me sitting in your chair?"
"yea he minds, but won't tell you! J/K!"
"OMG, do you guys like have any work to do?"
----and then i just turned my itunes up and tried to block it out. are they getting the hint that i am annoyed? yes, i have work to do, like trying to find new songs on music blogs and such. geez, i need some peace over here...the cube wall is apparently NOT high enough!

go back to schooooooooool you hos!
interns are like pit stains...you know they're coming (for the summer, year after year), and you can't stop them, not unless you brought an extra shirt along with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home