Tuesday, June 13, 2006

my random celeb run-down: trashtastic, d-list, oh behave!

von dutch & ciggies, weeeeeeeeee!



From NBC's Matt Lauer's interview with Trashtactic:
Despite the tabloids reports of trouble on the home front, Spears shares with Lauer that her marriage with Kevin Federline is "awesome!"

--Despite not eating much this morning, I seem to have just gotten sick in hearing that K-Fed and Trashtastic are in fact, NOT breaking up and that their marriage is "awesome." I'm so happy that Matt Lauer interviewed her and know the world knows what we have all known all along: she's pure trash, straight from the trailer, cheeto stains on the side of her mouth, empty starbucks frappuccino cups in her backseat, bra strap hanging out of her back-less shirt kind of girl.

Another genius quote from the Brit-ster herself about her infamous child securely on her lap while we was driving (not to mention she had another baby in the oven--so count that, 2 babies in danger in that situation):

"I can't go anywhere without someone judging me...I did it with my dad. I'd sit on his lap and I drive. We're country."

Ok people, I can't take it anymore.















On to the next weird celeb news I came across (on PerezHilton.com and BravoTV.com)

Kathy Griffin is trying really hard to get off of the D-List, considering she has a show on Bravo titled: My Life on the D-List. http://www.bravotv.com/Kathy_Griffin/

She really wants good press like Paris Hilton had when her famous hit "One Night in Paris" hit various sketchy video stores (like Frenchy's on State). Click the link above to see Kathy Griffen's sex-tape, I am assuming it's not that sexy and it's just a ploy to watch her new show (Bravo would not have a real sex tape on their site, or did they just put this up assuming people would run the other way?)












Ok, on to the next...Does Mike Myers make you "horny baby?" Well probably not. There has been some rumors going around that the Austin Powers, but in my mind his most notable characters were Wayne Campbell, Linda Richmanand the retarded boy on the playground...is G.A.Y. (Kind of like the Ashlee Simpson song, L.O.V.E.) I read about it a month or so ago, after hearing that him and his wife were getting a divorce and then a recent quote from an awards show might have just completely outted him:

"Men want to be him, women want him, and in my case I both want to be him and want him."

- at the ceremony for the American Film Institute's annual lifetime achievement award, presented to Sean Connery in Los Angeles on Thursday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home