Thursday, June 01, 2006

fesss

Emailer A:“what’s the deal for the weekend?”

Emailer A: (1 hour later after not getting a response from B):“what are your plans?”

Emailer B: (finally!):“drinking! wherever that might be, I don’t care! What about you?”

Emailer A: “I don’t know, I was thinking Kerryman or Avenue M. Or maybe (going out on a limb here) Mc Faddens!!??!!”

ENOUGH! Somebody break the monotony which is far more repetitive than how many times Lohan wears "Friday" panties a few times in a weekend (the same ones, ick!) I have a semi-solution, well I mean why not drop on by Gay-town and check out a fesssss

…tible..that is. Ok, the main point of my post is to highlight, or should I say gaylight a band that…(no pun intended)…is just another helper to my humor…thank you boys or girls..or slashies (whatever you may be)..read below:

Belmont/Sheffield Music Festival
Sheffield and Belmont Avenues3200 N. Sheffield Ave.Brew in one hand, roasted corn in the other; ears on the stage and eyes on the crowd: This is how we like to loiter away our summer. Get your own eye-, ear- and mouthful at this 22nd annual fete.

Music schedule:

Saturday
Noon: Tangleweed
1:30 p.m.:Chico Banks
3 p.m.: A Girl Named Craig
4:30 p.m.: Hairbanger's Ball
6:30 p.m.: Bumpus
8:30 p.m.: Dave Wakeling's English Beat

Sunday
Noon: Ross Hubbell Trio

1:30 p.m.: Gizzae
* if only Snoop Doggy Dogg himself knew that they were using his izzle izms in the gay community, he might just drop a pizzle on them gayizzles. Great band I bet, and I will for sure find out this weekend when I chiggidy check them out. I just hope it’s not gay! (gay like how we use to call people in middle school; those who wore “fag tags”, that kind of gay. Wait, what?)
3:30 p.m.: Cat Fight
5:30 p.m.: Hello Dave
7:30 p.m.: Liquid Soul

Jun. 3: noon - 10 p.m. Jun. 4: noon - 9 p.m.
Price: $5 donation benefits Central Lake View Merchants' Association
Phone: 773-868-3010

* but seriously, I love me some gay guys, yes I do. It’s all in good fun. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home