Friday, June 02, 2006

Did you hear about the "Billy Dec Pub Crawl" - begins at Rockit ends at Passage, or in bed with Jen Scheft


Just kidding, that was so last year. But just for fun, I thought I would bring it back.











Welcome to the weekend...have fun...try a new bar(doubtful, but i know)...GO PISTONS!


Also, Guster tickets for the July 28th show go on sale Saturday at 12...get 'em while the gettings good--$33.50/piece

http://www.guster.com

Also...if you don't find a boyfriend this weekend or someone to marry, don't fret...I have the perfect solution:

Hey, if it can't work for Jen Scheft like 10 times, here's a shot in the dark that it might work for you. Do it, true love awaits you or maybe just a free trip to Rome. I've never been, the free trip might be inticing...but then what if he's ugly and you have to make out with him or worse, pretend to like and oogle over him! Dammit, did anybody find information about a birthrite trip to Italy for me? I need to go to my homeland and eat pasta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home