Thursday, June 01, 2006

I love “The View,” Star Jones DID NOT have gastric by-pass, Al Reynolds is TOTALLY straight and other lies...


LIES LIES LIES...and Glamour shots...


So, as most of you have read, Star Jones-Reynolds and her husband, Gay Al have put their 2.5 million dollar apartment up for sale and all over the internet for people to see.
http://www.gawker.com/news/real-estate/star-and-als-own-private-idaho-177718.php

And because I love love love Star Jones, I had to let see her fabulous GOLD bathroom with a glamour shot of her hotness. It’s the first thing I want to see in the morning! Right before you get in the shower, take a look at Star smiling. Sitting on the toilet, doing your thing, who needs a magazine, you can look at Star. I lovesssssss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home