Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More yelling on The View (To Hasselback: zip it! you damn footballer's wife)

Sandra Bernhard vs. the idiots on the View

God I hate the View...anyone that challenges their I'm-going-to-talk-to-hear-myself-talk-even-though-my-opinion-is-most-likely-off attitude, is good in my book.

Hasselback can't handle being called "honey" by Bernhard, and boohoo, we really feel ya on that one Hassel. Is it just me, or do they try and find more annoying fixtures for The View (swap out Lisa Ling for this young idiot whose husband plays football; swap out Viera for big gay Rosie and then we'll cover all of the demographics; we can't lose Star because then we'll have no diversity, someone might pull an affirmative action thing on us; but Star sucks, although her and Behar have great arguments, I mean chemistry)
*This is the mind of the producers on The View.

Someone please tell me, dear god why has that show been on the air for 8 years?

F'in S.O.S!
I'm starting an alliance: Annoyed TV Watchers for Canceling The View

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home