Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lance decided to 'Quit Playing Games with our Hearts' and now it's GAY TIME! wooooo


finally! we were waiting for Lance to just come out and say it (pun intended). Lance Bass, formerly of the super boy band, N*Sync, who has been seen around town (and at some gay events) with former reality star Reichen Lehmkuhl, finally broke and is giving the world a little shock (well those who never saw the shy-he-is-hiding-something-and-has-blonde-highlights coming or people who don't read the goss dailies)....

PEOPLE will have the exclusive and perez hilton.com has some quotes already from the interview:

On When He Knew He Was Gay-
"I've known my whole life. I always knew and dealt with it; it's nothing that was confusing to me. I told myself, 'This is what you are. This is the way you were born.'"

i saw it coming...i mean, it was inevitable that at least one of the N*Syncers was going to be gay. dancing around, wearing questionable clothing, higlights...come on people!

On His Bandmates-
Some of the guys of course suspected because we were like brothers, so when you're with someone that much, they're like 'Why aren't you hitting on women all the time and acting like a rock star?' Because I was a good Christian boy, that's why.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home