Thursday, July 20, 2006

Likes: cycling, yoga, peyote, bandanas, brewskis, downward facing dog on the beach


or on Lance's back! (credit to best week ever blog for this photoshopped gem!)

so who is Lance going to pick, Matthew or Jakey? Here's what Lance is probably going through in his head:

Matty is such a drunk ass sometimes, but his body can flex in amazing ways, although he does have stubby arms and lighter chest hair, I really enjoy his cool, calm and collected voice. He was with a hollywood cover-up girl Penelope for a while (first she dated Crazy Tom and then Matty, so he's got to be swinging a little) He makes me laugh, but really I am substance-free, it's hard to be with someone who smokes peyote.

("shhhh Lance, don't say a word brotha")


Jakey. He really knows what I like and he's had some prior experience with Brokeback Mountain. Now he's wearing spandex all the time and I guess I'll just have to see what happens in France...

(plus, look at that face, that come-hither-up-t0-no-good-grin)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home