Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Screech, create a diversion while we sneak into the sporting goods store!" (Zack Morris)

Screech is going to lose his house. Trying to not go out in a MC Hammer type fashion (please tell me you saw that Behind the Music), Screech or Dustin Diamond, is trying to get money from his fans (if you would call them that) to save him from being homeless and well look at the man, he's almost on his way there. Although I bet he is pictured here in designer jeans and just grew the beard for the yes-I-am-broke-please-save-me effect.

If you buy a shirt, you save a little piece of the Screech, tear.
http://www.getdshirts.com/index.html

I have to end this post with a really hard-ass quote straight from the "Dman" himself, straight from his website:
"One phone call later I was telling the Stern show what had happened.Time to pay the piper Arthur. You shouldn't have f...ed with the Dman."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home