Thursday, November 16, 2006

next: Yoko Ono to be seen wearing a shirt that reads 'Transparent'


...why are the Lennon's so weird? they seem to have spent their whole lives trying to be weird and be peace deliverers or just real dude, just real! Yoko, what the F? get that peace sign out of your hoo-ha.

actually this journalistic gem comes from a poor guy probably straight out of J school and was super hyped about interviewing John Lennon's son, not actually the fact that he was interviewing Sean Lennon, who, I REPEAT, will not name drop dude, it's just not cool. enjoy this irate questionaire and check out the rest at: [ San Francisco Chronicle ]

Q: That's all I'm asking. How do you get along with your brother, Julian? You seem to take swipes at each other in the press.

A: When did I do that? I don't think I've ever said anything that was a swipe at him. If you can give me an example, I'll answer to it. But I don't think you have one.

Q: You recently said that you were glad you never took the cheesy pop route with your name.

A: That has nothing to do with him. He taught me to play guitar. I used to, like, worship him. Trust me: When his record was No. 1 I was, like, 14, and he was a god to me. He's one of the reasons I started playing music.

Q: Do you ever call him for career advice? Do you call anyone for advice?

A: Do I ever call anyone for advice? That's a really stupid question, dude.

Q: It is?

A: Well, I mean, "Do you ever call anyone for advice?" It's so vague. Have you ever called anyone for advice? Yes, sure. I mean, what are you trying to say? Do I call celebrities that might be interesting for me to give you an anecdote about?

Q: That's what people want to read.

A: You're so transparent, dude. Get over it. Why don't you just say, "Do you ever call celebrities?" You didn't say that because that sounded too stupid. You had to say it in this sort of backhanded way.

Q: Wait, let me rephrase it: "Do you ever call celebrities?"

A: It's just such a dumb question I can't even dignify it with an answer, dude.
_________________________________________
*want to email the writer and ask him what his function is? i'm not sure who is the bigger idiot after reading this article...?

E-mail Aidin Vaziri at avaziri@sfchronicle.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home