Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Chris Klein could be the father...quoted by me circa: early summer

so i have been so busy, i can't blog as regularily anymore...who reads this shit anyways? no one, i'm sure. but i had to make sure to post today b/c 2 of my fav goss bloggers, perez & trent, seem to agree with my theory that baby SURI looks like Chris Klein..with those almost Asian eyes...or the baby is just an alien...or it's an adopted Asian baby...

see the evidence below:

EXHIBIT A: look at those "I just smoked a few J's" eyes that Chris Klein is sporting. Totally not on the subject, but notice that annoying pout that Katie always sports as well. That's one sick-ass dress I must add...

EXHIBIT B: This child (alien or not) has those Chris Klein eyes and the annoying Katie Holmes pout. I don't see Tom Cruise anywhere in this baby! Everyone knows he shoots blanks!


EXHIBIT C: This picture is so goddamn photo-shopped, it's sick. Come on, Vanity Fair must have gone Cruisazy too. And why the hell does it look like Tom is trying to hide Suri in his coat?

ugh, i think everyone has had enough of Tom and D-lister Katie Holmes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home