Monday, August 21, 2006

HEY YOU GUUUUUUUYS (the 3 of you that read my blog)

ok, I'm back. it took a while to get back here...i have had to actually work and man has that been weird.

so...let me just say i am really behind kinda like Britney Spear's fashion sense, but don't you fret...I will catch up just as quick as you can say: "I'm sick and tired of these motha-fuckin snakes on this motha-fuckin plane!"

the Snakes on a Plane phenom has been going on for a while...but here are some literary gems straight from the movie:

"Who's your daddy now, bitch?"
"Get this f*cking snake off my ass!"
"That's good news ... snakes on crack"
"Turn this bitch motherf*cker left!"
"I've had it with these motherf*cking snakes on this motherf*cking plane!"

Want to send a motha-F'in message from Samuel L. Jackson to someone? This is great...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home