Tuesday, December 12, 2006

TGFL

translated: Thank God For LOHAN!

yesssss....she makes my quote of the today...woooo to that hooooo

“I’ve been going to AA for a year by the way”

[story courtesy of MSNBC.com)

Lindsay Lohan says she’s been going to Alcoholics Anonymous meetings for a year, but hasn’t talked about it because “it’s no one’s business.”

“I just left an AA meeting,” the 20-year-old actress tells People magazine in a story posted Tuesday on its Web site.

“I haven’t had a drink in seven days. Or anything,” she says. “I’m not even legal to, so why would I? I don’t drink when I go to clubs. I drink with my friends at home, but there’s no need to. I feel better not drinking. It’s more fun. I have Red Bull.”

Lohan would like to make headlines for her movie roles, which include “Freaky Friday,” “Herbie Fully Loaded,” “A Prairie Home Companion” and “Bobby.”

(yea, those are blockbuster hits, so i understand why she would want to be known for those cinema crappers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home