Thursday, September 28, 2006

just plain CLAAAAYZY!

holy shit, those claymates aren't kidding...they are ob-sessssed. for example, Cindy a 42 year old soccer mom left this message on Clay's official MySpace page


Cindy
9/28/2006 12:23 PM It was a thrill of a lifetime to be dead center in the front for the outside performance at the Kimmel show. I didnt have to do anything crazy to be put there. Just a real nice guy named Bob (you know him from the production team at kimmel) who put me there. He even borrowed me his jacket because I was cold. He made my day. Kindness is a beautiful thing. You were very entertaining and I enjoyed the mini concert a great deal. *I tried not to stare at you because I now know you get uncomfortable with it. I would too. Just keep singing. Hugs, Cindy





laugh it up all day long...GAYKEN ROCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home